It’s Good to be a Hunter
- I get to really use ranged weapons.
- The numerous pet choices and looks.
- I have multiple roles to play in a group (crowd control, damage output, last man standing, pet group buff, Aspect of the Pack escape speed boost).
- Fearing Druids. It’s akin to cow tipping in real life.
- Buh bye Mana. I has Focus now.
- Agility is such an awesome stat to build on.
- Hunters can be just about any race.
- We can be both the hero and the villain in one fell swoop.
- We shoot things.
- Other players admire our ability and patience to tame rare beast.
- We are never alone due to our pets.
- Pet buffs.
- Cool looking weapons.
- Our choice of crafting profession normally benefits us greatly.
- We bring extra damage to the group setting with our pets.
- Hunters can name their pets, even honoring other players in doing so.
- We are the only ranged class to have physical damage as its primary damage causing method.