Thoughts on Twilight Highlands
- If you love dwarfs, you’ll love this zone. If you don’t love dwarfs, you will love them after this zone.
- I wish there had been an announcement of the wedding, I would have worn my suit instead of my armour.
- Finally, there is the Alliance vs. Horde conflict I’ve been waiting for.
- There is a beer run. There is more than one beer run. We’re talking dwarfs here. You expected them to be sober?
- “Lumps in all the right places.”
- “arse like an anvil.”
- I laughed a lot reading the quest. Take the time to do the same.
- A PVE area with PVP implications. Blizzard maybe on to something here. They have tried it before, but with actual NPC involvement it could work on a larger scale if done just right. Thundermar is a test in my opinion.
- I wonder about the profession trainers that are available. Did Blizzard intend for us to be spending a lot more time in the zone than we did?
- I like the quest flow and phasing. The zone is very alive with action.
- SI:7 gets owned. That was funny to watch.
- Is the 7th Legion still in Northrend?
- The last quest is awesome.