Thoughts on Uldam
- Almost to many cut scenes for me.
- I can see only wanting to do this zone once or coming back maybe a month afterwards.
- Quest linking from hub to hub could use some work.
- This zone is Humongous. It has a lot of desert to cross.
- The Indiana Jones paradoy is interesting. Not to over done, but close to the edge.
- Where were the Horde?
- The fireball killing leper gnome quest should have been a daily.
- Why are there so few daily quest?
- Halls of Origination was neat the first few times I ran it. It does have a slightly above average re-run ability.
- The camel riding combat in Halls of Origination is how vehicle combat should have been done in the first place. However, riding the camel is a serious DPS lost for Beastmastery hunters due to not having your pet available.
- The Vortex Pinnacle is my new hate (Lack of direction for those new to it). When I first ran it I thought it needed to be nerfed. However, I got some gear upgrades and it feels just right now.
Posted on December 23, 2010, in Fun, Post, Questing. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.