Thoughts on Deepholm
- Awesome zone! It’s Hellfire 2.0.
- The look of the zone shows what Blizzard could do if they were to concentrate on an outer space MMO.
- Miners rejoice and bust some nodes.
- It’s another big zone.
- Dwarven women are ruthless.
- You do get the feeling that you are far away from any normal area of Azeroth.
- At least there is some form of Alliance and Horde conflict here.
- The battle aboard the drake was awesome. I really enjoyed kicking that guy’s butt after the chase.
- A lot of the quest rewards are awesome. The bow that a hunter can get is only beaten by a few dungeon drops.
- She’s not a player, she just crushes a lot.
- Stonecore was fun the first five times. Now it’s ho-hum on normal mode.