Thoughts After the New Experience
- Being a hunter is fun.
- Being a hunter takes work. DPS does not come as easy as it use to.
- We will be using more of our utility abilities.
- Can I have five more stable slots? Just kidding. The extra space is really cool though.
- We still need a dead zone shot or ability.
- This community is still strong.
- I still think some of the cost vs. output ratios are off slightly for a few shots. This will change hopefully. It could also just be a reflection of tuning.
- Beastmastery with a devilsaur is crazy fun in PVP.
- The pet talent Wild Hunt may need to be reworked. It seems to be a DPS loss most of the time if you can’t keep you pet above 50% Focus. IT would be a shame for it to become a forgettable last tier pet talent.
- Remember to set your hearth to some where other than Dalaran. Bye bye portals. Kind of sad, but okay. I’ll be in Ironforge.
- Being a part of a good guild can be very important. Thank you Amicus Fidelis for allowing me to join after my transfer. I’m having a ball.
- Hunters can still be aggro thieves due to critical shots. Always have MD (Misdirection) and FD (Feign Death) at the ready.
- We still need a couple more spaces on our pet bar.
- I miss Eyes of Beast now. It was good for taking screenshots of your pet only. It’s how I did the header for this blog.
- I’ll be glad to get off the Steady Shot bandwagon. Bring on Cobra Shot for something a little different.
- I’m having a small cataclysm here with a minor revamp for some pages just in case you notice a couple missing. They’ll be back.