Initial 4.0.1 Marksmanship Thoughts
- It’s a 1/4 mile drag race but we only have enough fuel for an 1/8 mile.
- Is Aimed Shot worth any thing without our Camoflauge ability?
- Our ability to ramp up damage is off. All of the other DPS classes seem to go boom boom boom boom. We go boom boom click click.
- Beastmastery gets 110 Focus, while Marksmanship gets 100. The extra 10 does help.
- Marksmanship still feels like it needs work in its current state in my opinion. It’s a little clunky.
- Only use Aimed Shot when it procs for as an instant shot. Otherwise it feels like a waste of time. See my other thought about its use.
- Is it just me, or does Kill Command and Intimidation not macro with shots? I hope it’s just me.
- I’m running Marksmanship for now without any additional Mastery. I want to get a feel for the baseline damage I can do. Then I will jump into Mastery to see if I can improve my output.