Things I Learned in Alterac Valley
- Elevation is our friend.
- Pets count as honorable kills.
- Having over 200 honorable kills and losing is not as satisfying as having 11 honorable kills and winning.
- You will be feared. Live with it.
- PVP gear makes PVP better (You don’t die as quick).
- Silence all casters as often as you can. They hate it.
- The wounded duck must always die.
- Kill the healer and you’ll find out who really knows their abilities.
- Drop all AOE traps when you can.
- Rogues suck. Rogues suck. Rogues suck. Don’t worry about dismantle. Most ignore it’s use against hunters. They rather stun lock you.
- Move a lot. Standing still to long, unless you’re providing cover fire, will get you killed faster.
- You will die. Sometimes you will die a lot in the same place.
- Killing blows are very yummy.
- Have fun no matter what.